Detailed Holy Innocents' Chapter Information
6th grade - 2020-21
Tuesdays: 10/20, 10/27 (Dinner), 11/3, 11/10 (Parent Night)
Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School (805 Mt. Vernon Hwy NW, Atlanta, GA 30327)
Registration is FULL!
NOTE: Registration isn't complete until 1) the child has been registered AND 2) payment has been submitted for that child:
2. Pay the $235 registration fee.
The fee includes a $25 non refundable processing fee.
Do not pay if your child is WAITLISTED. We will notify you via email if a spot becomes available and you can pay at that time.
Pay online using the Buy Now button here --------->
The following refunds will only be given if The Georgia Cotillion cancels class(es) OR if the registrant receives a positive COVID-19 diagnosis:
Before 1st class: $210 refund
Before 2nd class : $157.50 refund
Before 3rd class: $105 refund
Before 4th class: $52.50 refund
NOTE: Refunds for duplicate payments, paying when your child is waitlisted or not registered, customer requested cancellations, etc. will be charged a 3.5% processing fee.
1. Masks will be required at arrival/departure and during class.
2. Masks will be provided to those that don't have one.
3. Hand sanitizer will be placed strategically around the room.
4. There will be no dance partner positions. All will be 6' apart while learning dance steps.
5. Those in the receiving line, entering, and exiting will be spaced 6' apart.
6. Refreshments will be individually packaged cookies and water bottles.
7. Temperatures will be taken prior to entering the building. If a fever is detected, the person will be denied entrance.
8. Each child will only be allowed to invite 1 parent to attend Parent Night.
9. If a child registered for the class is diagnosed with COVID-19, the child will be unable to return to class until 2 weeks from that diagnosis. All parents of the registered children will be contacted via email about the positive diagnosis.
10. In addition, we are following all HIES COVID-19 Safety Protocols.